City Resident Dies from Bone Stuck in Throat During Mealtime in Hyderabad Village

During mealtime, a city resident died a tragic death due to bone getting stuck in the throat. According to Indian media reports, the incident occurred in the village of Konapuram in the state of Hyderabad, where a strong man was having dinner with his son when suddenly a bone got stuck in his throat, causing him severe discomfort while breathing.

See also  Chinese Foreign Minister Chen Gang discusses strengthening ties with Pakistan

Upon seeing his father’s condition, the son Nareesh informed the neighbors, who immediately took the man to the nearby hospital, where he eventually passed away during treatment.

The son of the deceased man said that his mother was attending a wedding in another village, and his father had cooked the food himself. They were eating together when the bone got stuck in his father’s throat, leading to his untimely demise.

See also  "Husband Takes Wife's Snake-Bitten Body to Hospital"

After police intervention, the body has been handed over to the family. Local residents reported that the deceased was previously employed as a mechanic and had turned to farming and agriculture to support his family.

(Note: Translation is provided in Urdu)

Abdul Rehman

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *