Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers. The majority of desktop and Android users worldwide use it as their default browser.
Even if you accidentally close the Chrome open tabs on the desktop, you can still restore your tabs with the short key (Ctrl + Shift + T).
But do you want to keep the tab opened on your computer on your smartphone?
If your answer is yes then there is a trick in Google Chrome for this purpose, through which you can quickly and easily share the Chrome tab on your desktop on your smartphone.
If you wish, you can also share the desired URL (website link) directly on your phone with the help of laptop/computer.
Follow the procedure below to share the Chrome tab on a smartphone;
1. Open Google Chrome on your computer
2. Go to the patch you want to share.
3. Click on the address bar
3. Click Share, then click the ‘Send to Your Device’ option.
4. Select your desired device (mobile, tablet) and click on share button
5. A notification will be received as soon as your patch is shared.
Note: Note that Google will only sync to both of your devices when your Gmail account is logged on both devices when sharing the Chrome tab.