Communication is an essential part of the order process. With Video Calls, you can speak directly with your buyers after an order is placed to ensure that you are aligned with their specific needs. Being on the same page with your buyer goes a long way towards the success of your delivery.
To use video calls:
- Video Call is in Beta and not available throughout the Fiverr platform.
- Video Call is supported on Google Chrome (desktop).
- This feature has been added for our Fiverr Business buyers. Sellers who receive orders from Fiverr Business buyers will now be able to initiate and communicate via video calls.
- We aim to keep the marketplace a secure and protected environment for both our sellers and our buyers. Therefore, all calls will be recorded and saved in Fiverr’s system to be periodically reviewed.
- Within an order, from the message box, click the video icon.
- The message box is populated with predefined text and a link for you and for the buyer to click and join the video call.
- You have the option to edit the text and customize it to your needs.
Note: Make sure not to edit the link.
- We highly recommend contacting the buyer before creating a new meeting to make sure they are available to have a video call. Make sure to consider the difference in time zones as well.
- When you are ready to start the call, click the link that was generated.
- You will have the option to deliver your order in the following sub-categories.
- Cooking Lessons
- Craft Lessons
- Fitness Lessons
- Online Coding Lessons
- Online Language Lessons
- Online Lessons
- Online Music Lessons
- QA & Review
- Life Coaching