After fingerprint lock, WhatsApp goes one step further to enhance the security and privacy of users. WhatsApp last year, launched a new feature for users to get rid of groups adding by anyone. So, WhatsApp added a new feature of Group in section privacy where you can rid of groups. This feature was launched but limited to Indian users but now this feature can be used worldwide.
How to enable WhatsApp group privacy?
First of all, you have to update your WhatsApp application. Now follow the below instructions;
- Open WhatsApp and Tap on the top right corner’s three dots menu.
- Follow the instructions: Settings》Account 》Privacy》Groups
- Tap on the Groups section.
- Check the desired option and tap on Done.
- That’s it. Groups Privacy has been enabled.
Originally posted on November 8, 2019 @ 4:29 pm