4 Injured In House Fire

A fire broke out in a house in Hyderabad due to which 4 people were seriously injured.

According to details, the tragic incident took place in Hyderabad where a fire broke out in the area of ​​Kacha Qila due to a short circuit in the house.

Sources said that four people were seriously injured in the incident.

Sources said that all four persons have been shifted to Burns Ward Civil Hospital.

According to sources, the injured include three women and a man.

Sources said that all the four injured including three women belong to the same family.

Sources further said that the fire in the house has been brought under control.

Comments are closed.

You may also like