OnePlus Mobiles has introduced a 5G, inexpensive mobile phone with flagship features.
OnePlus Nord 2 Five G is a mobile phone introduced by OnePlus Mobiles with flagship features.
OnePlus Nord 2 Five G, Mobile Features:
1. Given with refresh rate and FHD Plus resolution.
2. In the upper left corner of the display is a 32-megapixel selfie camera with a punch-hole design.
3. According to the company, the Nord 2 Five G comes with a 4500 mAh dual-cell battery with 65 watts charging support which ensures up to 2 days of use.
4. Similarly, from zero to 100% of the battery is charged in just 30 minutes, while the Android 11 operating system is combined with Oxygen OS 11.3.
5. OnePlus also promises 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
1. The back of the phone has a setup of 3 cameras which is quite impressive.
2. The phone’s main camera is equipped with a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor, and the company’s flagship Phone One Plus 9 Pro has the same camera.
3. It has features like image stabilization and digital overlap HDR.
The setup also includes an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide and a 2-megapixel Monochrome Chrome Camera.
The phone has been on sale in various countries since July 28. The model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage will be available for 399 Euros (over 75,000 Pakistani rupees).