According to details, in a locality of the Mahbubabad district in Telangana, a groom died from an electric shock caused by a short circuit one day before his wedding, which turned the wedding house into a house of mourning.
The tragic incident occurred in the Tandla Mandal of Mogudimah, where 21-year-old Yakub was engaged to the daughter of Boda Shiva, who belonged to the Garla Mandal. However, he suddenly died from an electric shock caused by a short circuit.
Yakub, a young man working on a contract basis in Hyderabad city, was scheduled to get married on Friday, May 12. All the relatives had gathered at the wedding house for the ceremony.
According to the report, due to the shortage of water at the wedding house, Yakub turned on the borewell motor, but unfortunately, he received a strong electric shock due to a sudden jolt of current, causing him to fall down and resulting in his death.
Yakub’s sudden death caused shock and grief in the bride’s house as well.